Makes a bottle that keeps in the fridge for about a month.
- 250ml single cream
- 1 tin condensed milk (397g/14oz)
- 350ml whiskey (Irish or any of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon of Camp coffee essence
- 2 teaspoons of Douwe Egberts Pure Indulgence instant coffee and a little water to dissolve
- 3 teaspoons of chocolate sauce
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon of almond essence (optional)
No cooking needed ….
- Pour all the ingredients into a blender and blend on high for 30 seconds. Add extra Coffee or chocolate to taste.
- Pour into a sterilized bottle and store in the fridge.
- Pour the excess into a glass and drink.
Another Christmas tip……….
What to do with that old bottle of Crème de Menthe.
Add good slug to your hot chocolate before bed.
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas
Hic! Dorset Knob